Sterling Initiatives, LLC is an international healthcare consulting, management and project implementation firm. We assess the foundations on which healthcare institutions and delivery organizations operate, and through infrastructure analysis, we provide recommendations for administrative, operational, financial, and clinical improvements. Beyond making recommendations, we assist hospitals, clinics, colleges and other entities in implementing initiatives that bring their provision of care and services in line with established best practice guidelines.
Sterling Initiatives, LLC has provided healthcare solutions for state governments, healthcare systems, hospitals, contract management groups, and multiple other service and care providers for over 10 years across over three dozen states and countries.
Our proven outcomes-based methodology for business problem solving, organizational change, and the delivery of tangible business and customer/patient results focuses on customer interaction across functions and departments:
- We provide a customer-focused, multi-function strategic and operational design.
- We build and approach cost concerns focusing both on effectiveness and quality.
- We believe effective customer interaction across an enterprise is imperative to create and sustain competitive advantage.
Sterling Initiatives has the capacity to perform global reviews and assist implementation of specific modifications of medical, nursing, or administrative functions such as the following:
Administrative & Operational Functions
- Global Review/Total Enterprise Integration
- Analysis and Benchmarking of Key Clinical, Financial, and Customer Satisfaction Output Measures
- Change Management, Planning, and Training
- Enabling Technology Solutions & Procurement
- Cost Management
- Facility Throughput Evaluation
- Malpractice Exposure Assessment
- Assessment of Staffing Patterns
- JCAHO Review Preparation
- EMTALA Counseling and Preparedness Assessment
- HIPAA Compliance
- Trauma Center Status Verification
- Infrastructure Design, Build Out, and Implementation
- Urgent Care
- Physician Office
- Mental Health
- Behavioral Health
- Occupational Medicine
- Wellness Initiatives
Strategic Financial Initiatives
- Pharmacoeconomics Review and Strategy Implementation
- Utilization Review Counseling and Review
- Solutions for Corporations and Small Businesses Regarding All Aspects of Healthcare
- Solutions for Government
- Affordable Care Act
Strategic Clinical Initiatives
- Best Practice Implementation
- Clinical Guideline Development and Review
Health Care Outcomes Research
- Utilization Review
- Best Clinical Practices
Contact Us. Work with us. Experience the difference in improved outcomes.
Please use the feedback form below for a complimentary evaluation of how Sterling Initiatives can work with you.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Copyright © 2013-2015 · Sterling Initiatives, LLC