About www.SterlingMedicalAdvice.com: When Can and Should I Use It?
SMA is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Any time you have a health question or concern is a good time to chat or review the information contained within. For example, log in and chat with your SMA consultant …
• when you need medical advice regarding an immediate concern
• when you need general information about your medical condition
• when you are experiencing symptoms and want to know why
• when you want to learn information about a medical condition you may not be experiencing but which runs in your family
• when you want additional details on your upcoming procedure
• when you need medical advice regarding the best treatment option for you (e.g., emergency room vs. urgent care vs. your primary physician)
• when you need a second opinion on your new diagnosis
• when you need information about what to expect from a newly diagnosed condition
Thanks for liking and following Straight, No Chaser! This public service provides a sample of what http://www.SterlingMedicalAdvice.com (SMA) will offer beginning November 1. Until then enjoy some our favorite posts and frequently asked questions as well as a daily note explaining the benefits of SMA membership. Please share our page with your Friends on WordPress, and we can be found on Facebook at SterlingMedicalAdvice.com and on Twitter at @asksterlingmd.
Copyright © 2013 · Sterling Initiatives, LLC · Powered by WordPress